Im Contemplating an Open Mic for Poetry...Should I Do It???

12/08/2008 09:40:00 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 6 Comments »
if my heart could speak it would say thank you
my next conversation i have with God, i have to praise Him because He made you.
my guardian angel.
my soulmate.
i finally found you.
being around you maintains my sanity.
amazes me the way your eyes put me in a daze.
get lost inside your stare
can picture the way you look at me with admiration
even when you're not here
but i dont
because i look forward to seeing you face to face
your love resides in a special place
......my soul.
never miss a day of prayer in an effort to show God
how thankful i am that you are here
you really exist:
the ying to my yang
the right to all my wrongs
the perfect harmony to the most romantic love song
the answer to my deepest wish
...to find a man who complimebts my existence...
and who finds me a worthy additon to his.
never been touched quite the way you do it
your hands glide across my skin in search of my buried treasure
hidden so deep
even though others have tried to find it
theres only one copy of the key
the original i keep
safe with me
in case you leave
in case of emergency
that i'd have to open up my heart again
more than friends
we have an outer space connection
if destiny means we are meant to be
than that is what we will name our first daughter
that way even if you leave
she can still wake up next to me
and remind me of my personal drug
my ecstasy.
the man i gave my all to
and the rest of me
that way you will always be a part of my destiny
cant bring myself to leave
and i know you dont want me to
what we share is beautiful
cant be imitated
so there will never be a repeat
constantly taping brand new episodes
our season has no chance for defeat
your presence makes me weak
your intellect runs sooo deep
that i find it hard to speak when i'm around you
like i lost all my words the day that i found you
i never minded because it leaves me time to show you
that i know you
and knowing me
i know we were meant to be my love
your essence is a blessing to me.
i can feel love seeping through my pours
leaking out my eyes
heating my thighs when you're next to me
my fingers forgot how to dial your number
...i taught my pussy to call your phone
because when she's lonely
and me
and what you own
are alone
the mere traces of where your kisses and hands were are enough to make me moan
you are MY KING
the ONLY ruler ti the castle
you do what you need to protect it
making sure it is never disrespected
that why
when you sit on your throne and look to your side
i've never left it
it gets lonely over here
sometimes i forget what keeps you from being there
im offering you my whole heart
i refuse to keep one part of it
it belongs to you
i wake up in the morning after sleeping alone
and my lips are moving on their own
singing songs to you
im not wrong for you
this love is absolutely right
from now on when you leave out of YOUR house
no one else will enter your walls
ill turn off the heat and cut the lights out
I AM YOURS
from this moment on
if you ever doubt it
ask me about it
i have no problem standing on the roofs of buildings to shout it
I LOVE YOU
and i'm never giving up or letting go
i just cant help but wonder
when you'll finally find your way home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO IT!!!!!

This was BOSS INDEED!!!!:)

**trucee writer** said...

OMFG... Girl you got skills.

I say do it!!!! This shit was thebomb.com. LOL :)

Peggy M. said...

***snapping fingers***

**trucee writer** said...

THANX GUYS...that second person is my partner...not me lmao

got me looking crazy Serita!

Fab4 said...

Serita, sign your postings so we can differentiate!

:)

Patron Pay said...

I love it...

powerful and moving

Que & Dawn

Que & Dawn

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Will & Jada Smith

Will & Jada Smith

Beyonce & Jay-Z

Beyonce & Jay-Z